The high-resolution radar satellite TerraSAR-X reliably provides high-resolution SAR imagery with a resolution of up to 1 m independent of weather conditions and illumination. MDA is able to offer an extensive portfolio of high-quality TerraSAR-X data products of different modes or processing levels depending on the intended use. TerraSAR-X was specifically designed to meet the requirements of commercial users around the globe and is optimised to deliver data for a wide range of sophisticated applications.
TerraSAR-X basic image products can be acquired in one of these main image modes:
* StripMap and ScanSAR: acquisition length extendable to 1,650 km
- High Resolution SpotLight: up to 1 m resolution, scene size 5 to 10 km (width) x 5 km (length)
- SpotLight: up to 2 m resolution, scene size 10 km (width) x 10 km (length)
- StripMap: up to 3 m resolution, scene size 30 km (width) x 50 km (length*)
- ScanSAR: up to 18.5 m resolution, scene size 100 km (width) x 150 km (length*)